June 4, 2022 - June 4, 2022
Springville, Utah | Close Quarters Concepts Course with Patrick Odle | June 4, 2022 | BPMF Training Center
Click Here to sign up
This Mastro Defence System, Close Quarters Concepts course is an introduction to the fundamentals and bio-mechanics of hand to hand fighting. We will get into exploiting a pain response and using it to your advantage. We will focus on that exploitation as a counteroffensive tactic for additional skills in a close quarters situation. We will get into edged weapon deployments and specific manipulations. (aka knife fighting) From there we will get into doing combative ground defense tactics and techniques.
-Mouthpiece (Patrick recommends SISU)
-Groin protection (if applicable)
-Training blade(as close to your edc as possible)
-Street clothes with full range of motion
-Closed toe shoes
-Bring water and snacks
Patrick Odle is a dedicated teacher and student of defense. His lineage and training is extensive, his commitment unmatched, and his teaching skills exceptional. Training with Patrick you don’t just get basics in one art, you get a cultivated understanding and comprehension of defense. He is dedicated to developing capable, empowered, and mindful students. This leads to a teaching style that develops situational response and practical skillsets to improve a student’s capacity to adapt and perform in an increasingly dangerous world.
His experience includes:
- Wrestling- 10 years, including Freestlyle, Greco, and Collegiate, was one of the top wrestlers in California in Collegiate and Freestyle in High School.
- Kung Fu San Soo- Master’s Degree (8th Degree) in in 2014
- Krav Maga- Full Military & Law Enforcement Instructor, Blackbelt in 2018
- FMA/Kali/Eskrima- Pakamut instructor, Awarded the positions of Director of the Filipino Martial Arts Program at Integrated Combat Systems University, was the US National Champion in full contact Eskrima, and won a place on the USA Eskrima Team at the 175-190lbs at the Cruiserweight.
- MDS (Mastro Defence System)- When certifying in Belgium for MDS, he was one of 10 instructors selected out of over 200+ potential candidates. Now level 2 instructor
- International Student- travels all over the world (now more than 10 countries) to continually develop his defense skills
- International Instructor- Teaches all over the world including the presidential guard in Malta
- JKD (Jeet Kune Do), Boxing, Kickboxing, and Jiu Jitsu and other arts
Contact us for any additional questions you may have.
BPMF Training Center / 565 N Main St, Springville, Utah 84663 / 1000-1800 hours
*There are no refunds for this course. If you sign up your are expected to attend.*