Start date: March 21, 2023
End date: March 21, 2023
Start time: 19:00
End time: 20:30
Venue: BPMF/Chase Movement Training Center
Directions: 565 N Main St Springville, Utah 84663
Email: [email protected]
Many of us have an emergency preparedness plan that includes food, water and medical supplies…but do you know why being prepared financially should also be part of your plan?
Join us for this free seminar with Paris Cluff and find out! With over 20 years of financial experience, Paris can show you how money and personal financial planning can be narrowed down to 7 key principles-
1. Mindset- how does money affect your thoughts, emotions, beliefs and behaviors?
2. Cash Flow and Budgeting- how much money flows in and out of your life on a daily basis?
3. Proactive Finance- learn to prepare for the curveballs life throws at us!
4. Reduce, Eliminate and Manage Debt- learn to eliminate ‘bad’ debt and use ‘good’ debt!
5. Shield and Protect- keep what you’ve earned!
6. Build Wealth and Retire on Time- everyone wants to retire…or have the ability to do something else. Will you?
7. Leaving a Legacy- leave your family something other than debt!
Come join us for this free course.