Use this link to sign up at Ready Gunner!
1066 S. State Street
Orem, UT 84097
Interested? SIGN UP HERE!
Most violent encounters occur at extremely close distance, often seven feet or less, and are over in a matter of seconds. Understanding how to defend yourself at close range can be critical in a self-defense situation.
This course incorporates self-defense mindset and tactics with a focus on developing your retention shooting skill, practicing deployment from your holster at close range, deployment from concealment, and ultimately adding strike and shoot techniques into your training scenario.
Prerequisites: NTAC Defensive Handgun 1 or Ready Gunner Defensive Handgun 1.
Round Count: 300 rounds
· Eye and ear protection
· Kydex, Polymer or Leather holster compatible with your firearm- see below for holster requirements
· Magazine carrier(s)
· Minimum three (3) magazines (more is recommended)
· Long pants
· Closed toe shoes
· A concealment garment you would typically wear in public
· Knee pads
· Any Every Day Carry (EDC) gear you would normally have with you
· No Serpa Style holsters
· No ‘soft’ nylon or ‘sticky’ holsters; you must be able to re-holster using only one hand
· Note: ‘soft’ nylon (or similar material) or ‘sticky’ holsters are cannot be used in this class
Questions about pre-qualifications or equipment? Contact Todd Nielsen at 408-682-0556.
Recommended Items to Bring:
· Notepad and pen for notes
· Snacks to sustain you